SonarChart™ Live allows you to create new personal 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps that display in real time while navigating. The feature can be enabled by connecting wirelessly to a sonar from your mobile that has a Navionics Boating app installed.
Compatible WiFi chart plotters and sounders can be purchased directly through their manufacturer. The links below can be used to purchase the product directly (or check compatibility where indicated).
Display SonarChart Live on iPhone, iPad and Android using:
- Dragonfly 4, 5 and 7 PRO, Wi-Fish by Raymarine
- HDS Carbon, HDS Gen3 (instructions) and Elite Ti (instructions) by Lowrance
- GO and NSS evo3 by Simrad
- Vulcan and Zeus3 models by B&G
- SonarPhone T-BOX SP200 and SP300 by Vexilar
Or, if you already have a sonar, use a NMEA 0183 Wi-Fi router:
- GoFree WIFI-1 Module by Navico (sonar compatibility)
- Sonar Server by Digital Yacht (sonar compatibility)