Platinum: Subscription Renewal Process
*Platinum product updates include any changes to the 2D mapping (Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ and Community Edits), as well as Satellite Overlay with SonarChart Shading, Relief Shading, and Sonar Imagery (select U.S. lakes only). They do not include updates to the 3D or Panoramic Photo features. For additional update options see Can my plotter card be updated?
To update your current Platinum+ or HotMaps Platinum card, go through the following steps:
1. Plug your Navionics cartridge into your computer, which will launch the Chart Installer.
2. Sign into your existing Navionics account. If you are a new user select "Create Account"
3. Select the "Renew" button.
4. Fill in your Contact & Billing details.
A one-year subscription for chart updates is offered at a price approximately 50% less than suggested retail price (starting at US$99.00).
5. Updates are now ACTIVE on your card!
6. Choose the compatible layers you want to download and select Start to begin your updates!
You can also find more details on our Help article Updating and Downloading Overlays to Platinum+ & HotMaps Platinum cards.