Moving SonarChart™ Live logs from one card to another
Easily move SonarChart™ Live logs from your old Navionics card to a new Navionics card and continue to access them.
<>Activate your new Navionics card
<>Move the folder containing SonarChart™ Live logs from your old card to your desktop
<>Move the folder containing SonarChart™ Live logs from your desktop to your new Navionics card
Here is how:
1. Plug your older Navionics card into your computer and go to the NAVIONICS drive either by going into your Windows Explorer/File Manager (Windows) or into Finder (Mac).
2. Find the folder UserData located in the Navionic folder on your card.
3. Drag the folder UserData to the desktop of your computer.
4. Remove your old card from your computer.
FOR WINDOWS USERS - Click to show hidden icons - Click to Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media - Select Eject NAVIONICS
FOR MAC USERS - Click to select the NAVIONICS drive - Select File > Eject NAVIONICS - Or select NAVIONICS and hit ⌘E
5. Plug your new card into your computer.
6. Again, go to the NAVIONICS drive.
7. Go into the Navionic folder.
8. Drag the UserData folder from your computer's desktop into the Navionic folder to copy it to the new card.
Once the files are transferred, previously created SonarChart Live files can be displayed on your plotter screen.