Charts are available for areas throughout the World. Purchase and add coverage areas within the same app for your needs.
Purchasing a one-year subscription for a chart coverage area provides you with chart updates, SonarChart™, and Community Edits, as well as Advanced Features for one year. At the end of the subscription, you can renew for another year of access to chart updates and Advanced Features.
CHART LAYERS FOR OFFLINE USE
- Nautical Chart: A comprehensive cartography resource for lakes, rivers and marine areas.
- SonarChart™: An exclusive 1’ (0.5 meters) HD bathymetry map features extraordinary bottom contour detail enhanced by millions of sonar logs contributed by boaters.
- Community Edits and ActiveCaptain® Community: Crowd-sourced local information and points of interest shared by the Navionics® and Garmin ActiveCaptain boating communities.
- U.S. Government Charts (NOAA): Available with the following coverage areas: U.S. and Canada, Mexico, Caribbean to Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
DAILY CHART UPDATES: The latest charts are available via download, with up to 5,000 updates every day.
- SonarChart Shading: A detailed rendering of the seafloor and lake bottoms in varying shades of blue offers a unique perspective of underwater topography at a glance.
- Relief Shading: Highly detailed shading combines color and shadow to provide an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure.
- Sonar Imagery: Shows bottom hardness in vivid color to easily identify transition areas. Available on select U.S. lakes.
- Terrain: Shows roads and useful points of interest on land.
- Satellite: Satellite images provided by a third party.
DOCK-TO-DOCK AUTOROUTING*: Start your trip with a suggested route based on chart data and navigation aids for advanced route planning that offers ETA, distance to arrival, heading to waypoint, fuel consumption and more.
CONNECTIONS: Stay in touch with friends and fellow boaters on and off the water. Share your profile, live location and saved items with your boating community.
ADVANCED MAP OPTIONS: Customize your chart views to change chart-overlay combination, highlight shallow areas, target multiple fishing ranges and more.
WEATHER AND TIDES: Access real-time weather data, daily and hourly forecasts, as well as wind, weather buoys, tides and currents overlaid on your map.
GPX IMPORT/EXPORT: Easily handle your tracks, routes and markers. Share, store and display them on various apps, plotters and other compatible devices.
AIS: Connect the app to a compatible AIS receiver with Wi-Fi® connectivity to see nearby marine traffic overlaid on the map in real time. No internet connection needed.
PLOTTER SYNC: Transfer routes and markers, update charts and more to compatible plotters.
TIMELINE: Enjoy looking back at your trips in the track timeline.
*Autorouting is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.
Advanced Features expire at the end of your one-year subscription. Your saved Routes will not be lost but will no longer offer active navigation without a subscription renewal.
After expiration of subscription, charts within the coverage area purchased can be downloaded. Areas which have been downloaded previously cannot be updated without an active subscription.