Touching anywhere on the map a cross hair will appear. You can move your finger on the touchscreen and target chart objects. Once you have targeted an object or an area with the cross hair you can select either the Weather & Tides or the "?".
Tap Weather & Tides to check the weather conditions for any specific area on the map and add it to the list of favorite locations by tapping on the star.
Tap the "?" to open the detail page where you can:
- See the distance from your GPS position
- Create a Route up to the point selected
- Add a Marker to the selected location
- Check the Weather for that area
- Edit the map
- View a list of objects in the area. Select an object to check information, where available. For example, for a Marina you get dockage information, including VHF marine channel and phone numbers (where available), you can just tap and call.
You can save any POI (Points of Interest) within the cartography as Favorite (but not objects that have been added by users through the Community Edits) by tapping on the "Favorites" icon. Then go to Menu and find them under "Favorites".