The first generation Navionics mobile apps were discontinued in September of 2011 due to the release of the new Navionics mobile single apps. Please be advised that the original apps are no longer being supported, and will no longer receive updates.
When the new mobile apps were released, a banner ad was deployed within our first generation apps indicating they were being removed from Google Play. We also indicated the original apps would no longer be offered updates or support and we could not guarantee their functionality with future OS releases.
At the time we also encouraged users to migrate to our new application for its larger coverage area, updated chart data, and many new features. These new features were a result of feedback we received from our users; however, they were not possible to include with the build of the original apps. The new apps were also offered at a discounted price for a limited time during the initial release of the product. Most of our users took that opportunity to purchase our new apps.
Please be advised that the original regional apps may not be compatible with the current Android OS versions. Since these apps are no longer supported and no longer being updated, these app titles have not been optimized for use with the current Android OS versions. We have not tested these apps, and cannot guarantee their functionality with the current Android OS versions.
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakes&hl=en [sd] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakesHD&hl=en [HD]
Some of the new features with the Navionics Boating app are:
- New User Interface – All of your Map Coverage in one single App!
- Shop In-App for Navionics+ Chart Coverage with Advanced Features
- 2 Week Free Trial of Charts & Features!
- Receive Navionics award-winning navigational charts
- Access Navionics SonarChart™ high-definition bathymetric layer reflecting ever-changing conditions
- Community Edits – Add, Edit & Delete chart objects
- Navigation Module – Offering advanced routing options and features
- Advanced Map Options – Allowing you to customize your map display and highlight important map features
- Dock-to-dock Autorouting – A unique breakthrough in boating navigation, quickly creates detailed routes even through narrow passages and channels, based on chart data and navigation aids
- Map Download function
- FishFinder - View a fish finder directly in your app (requires Vexilar T-Box or a Raymarine Dragonfly 4, 5 or 7 PRO or Wi-Fish units)
- SonarChart Live - Create SonarChart real-time on your map (view compatibility information)
- Weather& Tides (allows you to view wind, tides, currents and other information for a selected area)
- Sync My Data (synchronizes Favorites data across all devices, if you are using the app on multiple devices)
- Plotter Sync with Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G plotters - Sync routes and markers, Upload Sonar Logs for SonarChart and update your charts directly through the app!
- Panoramic Photos
If you would like to continue to get the most updated information and features, we recommend upgrading to the new single app. The single app will require an additional purchase.
For more information on our current mobile apps please go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakes&hl=en [sd] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.navionics.singleAppMarineLakesHD&hl=en [HD].
The Navionics mobile apps currently on the market will continue to be supported and receive updates. This includes our free Boating and our Regional Boating apps and their HD counterparts.
sd= standard definition - for Smartphones and Tablet
HD = high definition - for Tablet